Sunday, July 18, 2010

Shameless Self Promotion

I hate doing this, but whatever, I'm going to do it anyway.

I recently fell in love with thrifting and Goodwill in particular, and after a successful day today, I decided I needed to share what I bought with the world.  I think some people do this on YouTube--the New York Times story about it always pops up on my Google News--but I'd rather not be pictured and honestly I do not like my voice enough to share it with millions.  The written word will have to do.

http://i-told-you-so-emily.blogspot.com/

Anyway, check it out if you like good deals or if you hate them.  Comments of either variety are still comments.




PS, I'll eventually write again in here.  I just haven't had a whole lot going on lately and I'm trying to move forward while staying focused.  Harder than it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment